Sunday, May 09, 2010

Choices

I'm considering a change. I'm noticing that I'm updating my blog on a regular basis then I might as well change the way it looks. It has had the same face and feel as it was about 3 years ago and I'm somewhat bored of it.

So... What do you think... Should it be something flashy or should it be something dark and mysterious... Yeah... Like I need any of that. Honestly.. If I could ever find a decent picture of mine, I would just put that in the background (left corner maybe) and get it over with but then again... I don't need more stockers... I'm happy with just 5...


So. Either I have to design a brand new background and create a new layout for this blog or maybe I need to.. Ehem ehem... "Borough" a background from someone else. Hmmm.. A 'not so easy' choice I have to make here.

*thinking*
.......................
..................
*thinking really really hard now*
...............
.............
*Thinking out loud now*
..........
.......

2 hours later: Darn it. If only I wasn't so picky about it. *crying on the inside*.
"Sent wirelessly from Iffi Iftikhar's Blackberry"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home