Friday, April 30, 2010

Nothing but the truth.

A customer called about his mobile phone price plan.

Customer: Why am I paying 90+change for my mobile phones. I have a $65 family plan on 2 phones and a value plan for $12 on .kne and then $3 for SMS on my wife's phone. You people think you can rob us customers blind and no one's the wiser. Naaa! I'm on to you ass holes.

ME: so... 65+12+3=$80, that's how much you pay. Right? And I'm guessing you pay the taxes on that too. Right?

Customers: yeah. What's your point?

Me: I'm just thinking here. $80+tax would be how much again???... Where's my calculator. Click click click click click. Hmm.. It's 90+change.

Customer: Oh.

Me: Thanks for calling Rogers. Have a great evening.

"Sent wirelessly from Iffi Iftikhar's Blackberry"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home