Saturday, May 01, 2010

Here comes another one

I'm one of those guys that you call 'night owls'. I've been like this for the last 10 years. I don't even remember the last time I was in the habit of waking up early. No matter what I've tried in the past. I always end up awake at night time and sleepy during the day. Funny thing is that I've known a lot of people like that in my life. Now, normally, its not that much of a biggie. But in 2 days this will become a problem for me.

In 2 days time I'm starting my new shift at Rogers. I start my shift at 8:30AM lasting till 4:30PM. Now I'm a bit concerned. How on earth I'm going to manage that. I had a hard time with a 11:30AM shift. Problem was waking up early enough to be at work and then actually staying awake during work hours. Now this shift is starting a lot earlier than what I'm use to.

I guess the only way to do this properly is to stay up all night for the first shift and then not hitting te bed till the time is right. Which would be around 9PM. My only concern right now is that I talk to Benish after midnight. Which I won't be able to do anymore. Normally time adjustment isn't a big deal when u wanna talk to someone over the phone but the 11 hour time difference truly sucks for me cuz she's in Pakistan.

My thumbs are getting tired of typing so I'm gonna call it a night. Since its easier for me to use my blackberry for blogging, twittering and emailing, I think I'll be doing this on regular basis. I hope I haven't been out of touch for too freakin' long. And Yes! I've missed u guys too.
"Sent wirelessly from Iffi Iftikhar's Blackberry"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home