Thursday, July 07, 2005

Interesting Morning..


Well.. this turned out to be an interesting morning for me. I got an email from a British Underground Rock Band who checked out some of my work. liked the song 'Yaadien', and asked me to review his work. Quite honestly I didn't know what to think at first.. I thought it was another paki new comer band from England but it turns out, they are some local kids. so.. I was just checking their work a few minutes ago. Quite Honestly.. they are pretty good.. I see the touch of some of my old favorites like Oasis, Led Z., David Bowie.. Anyways.. I thought I better put down the experience in here while am at it. :) Hmmm.. Interesting Morning..

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

:)...
ohkies- so it was this keepin' u up so late --
so atlast Music is makin' its way back in your days...

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home