Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Newest Creation.

THE ERRATICS

"It is the incompetence of man kind that it respects a Chaos and it's after effects but it fails to apreciate Order when it's in effect..."

It's a scientific fact that Human kind is continously evolving into something better. But if that is true then why is that in order apreciate anything, we look back in the history and say, "Those were the people, those were the minds, those were the days. There cannot be anything or anyone like them in the future."

These are some of the thoughts that I have in my head and these are some of the things that keeps me ticking. I know that I'm not the only one who thinks like this. That's why I'm creating this group for the people who think in these dimensions. And if you are one of them then you should share your thoughts with the rest of us. Because we are the Erratics. We are the ones who defy the norms. There might not be a place for us in the "commercial" history books. But there is a certain need in this present and the future that is ours.

Here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/erratics/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home