Thursday, July 21, 2005

back on memory lane.

A few moments ago, I was watching the movie called "The Butterfly Effect". I loved the movie but just when it was about to end, just at the last scene, something triggered an emotion that I thought I finally had under control. Ah... I started to feel the same way as the day I left my life behind.. I don't know why but it happened again. I started to think about all the things and everything that relates me to her.. *sigh* I thought I finally have gotten over it....... I guess I haven't. I'm sure that I won't be watching that movie ever again. Even thou it is a good one, somehow I think I don't want to feel that way ever again. Sometimes u have to sacrifice something that matters to u the most in order for everyone to be happy and stable. I guess that movie reminded me of that once again. Even thou I shouldn't regret what happened 3 years ago... I can't help but feel this way. I go back to the memory lane from time to time and all I can gather from it is the sorrow that I feel today.. People tell me that I shouldn't keep those memories.. But how can I not? Thats all that is left in my mind. A faded picture of a smile that could bring back life in me no matter what I've been through. I guess I shouldn't think more about it anymore.. cuz that only makes it worse.

3 Comments:

Blogger La Muchacha Maligna said...

Hi there, I liked the butterfly effect too, I liked it a lot actually, except that, when it was over, I felt really happy that it is. Just then, I felt like I never wana see it again. It's just that watching it made me feel so tense.
But, now I wanna see it again :D!
You seem like a nice person with lots troubling you, hope you get over it soon.

2:36 AM  
Blogger me said...

no way am gonna be the one to tell ya to let go of your past -- But yea am sure gonna ask you not to continue on being infected by them... rather we should try to turn them into a source of strength - to know that there was someone in our life even for a lil' time who meant so much for you... & you were the world to her ---
yara there are ppl who'd not even felt true love for whole lot of their lives - u r the blessed one who did -- really you are ---

|[SiD]|

10:11 AM  
Blogger me said...

& by the way -- I had a talk with tht friend of mine -- tried to convince him... while he don't seem ready to listen to me on that part --
so I rather felt like creating a distance better to avoid any crazy happening ~
umm... tell me if I'm wrong on keeping a difference between a friend & a lover???!!! *wondering*

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home