Thursday, February 10, 2005

It happens and It doesn't..

Somethings are ment to happen and no matter what I do I can't stop them from happening.
Somethings are not suppose to happen and no matter I do I cant make them happen.
Somethings are ment to hurt and no matter what I do I can't escape it.
Someone is bound to get hurt and no matter what I do I can't help it.

Some one is ment to go and no matter what I do I can't stop em.
Some one is ment to be part of me ...
Too bad... I was just beginning to enjoy this misery.

It happens and it doesn't but do I really care?
I wonder if I let it be. Would that just be fair?
Slowly now I'm growing old, inches made a mile.
First it was just bitter words. Now it's just a pile.

Why would it be wrong if i just stay away from light.
Darkness seems to cherish me. light is just too bright.
I get up and wear my mask and close to doors behind
Yes! for now it's dark inside but that doesn't mean I'm blind.

Faces that appear to me, fading in my thought
Crawling just away from me are demons that I fought
Time and Time and Time again they wanted to let me go.
Loneliness is just too cruel. No wonder I said No.

by iffi Feb 10th, 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger neurotica said...

a girl: i worry about you here. im worried that something's going to happen to you. and every day, for 3 years, every morning i wake up and wonder if you're ok, if you're still alive.. ...what are you doing? where are you .... ???

5:58 PM  
Blogger neurotica said...

a girl: "i worry about you here. im worried that something's going to happen to you. and every day, for 3 years, every morning i wake up and wonder if you're ok, if you're still alive.. ...what are you doing? where are you .... ??? " - from a movie.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home