Thursday, February 03, 2005

From a Father to a Son...


You really think after all that pain I would just wanna talk to him??.. as far as I'm concerned.. he means nothing to me anymore.. he broke his relationship with me a very long time ago.


"ye to ghaneemat samjho keh mein tum say baat kar leta huun, warna tum is kaabil bhi nahi kay tum say baat ki jaye."

He said that to me.. a long time ago.. and I have this carved inside me so badly that even if my entire body burns down. and there is nothing left of me.. These words will still remain there....

[part of a conversation]

1 Comments:

Blogger Muslim said...

those words..
how it was said... ghaneemat samjho..

i just wana say sometimes people dont know what they are sayin. it do feel like blaze of fire inside of person whom these words were said.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home