Thursday, November 11, 2010

On time?? Not a Chance.

Is there a genetic defect in women that prevents them to be on time any where? When they're going somewhere or coming from some where, there's always an excuse.

I'm using my mom and my sisters as an example... It doesn't matter how many times I'm picking them up from work or waiting for them in the car to drop them off somewhere, I'm always waiting somewhere from 10 to 20 minutes before they make up their minds and show up. And if I try compensating for that then I end up getting an ear full because apparently I'm the one who is making them late.

I know that there is no such thing as Late-Gene but common women. It's getting to the point where people are starting to believe that it's true. I'm somewhat convinced think it is genetic or maybe it's an intentional act by women to piss men off. It's a risk talking about this because now I'm gonna be hearing from the feminist groups about this but who i kinda don't care.

Bottom line;  Please be on time at least a few times if not all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home